If you could design perfect urban transport, you’d want a bicycle that rode and handled like the best city bikes on the market, with a reasonable price, that could fold in a flash so you could take it on any city bus or stash it in any cafe coat closet. That’s the Node D8, a new kind of bike that’s designed to get you around and get your stuff done.
- 8-speed drivetrain for all the range you need in the city
- Neos 1.0 derailleur with a low profile to protect it from knocks and bumps
- Schwalbe Road Cruiser tires with Kevlar puncture protection
- BioLogic Portage™ Lite rear rack for carrying your gear
- Includes fenders for rainy days
- Full eyelets for adding front and rear racks
- Folds in under 10 seconds to fit under a desk